Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
As the coronavirus continues to impact the operations of businesses the Chamber would like to share with members some information about the outbreak we have received from government and other reliable sources. We will continue to update this as and when we receive the information. Should you wish to add any information to this hub, please email email@example.com.
Please also visit our upcoming events page as we will continuing our efforts to provide information and insight to you by hosting a series of webinars covering a variety of topics relevant to the current situation and other industry trends.
Government Support for Businesses
Government Advice and Travel Updates
Member Company Advice
- Accenture - 'Productivity in Uncertain Times through the Elastic Digital Workplace
- Accenture - 'Human Resilience: What Your People Need Now
- Arthur D. Little Asia Pacific Limited - Leading businesses through the COVID-19 crisis: a special edition featuring how CEOs of critical infrastructure businesses in Hong Kong, Italy, and Singapore respond to COVID-19
- Arthur D. Little Asia Pacific Limited - Facing major risks: Getting it right: argues and challenges the approach of risk management to enhance organizations’ resilience
- Arthur D. Little Asia Pacific Limited - The 5F War Room: ADL’s 5F approach (Fast adaptation, Fast recovery, Fast forward looking, Free cashflow, and Forward organization and communication) to support business to come back
- Baker McKenzie - Coronavirus Resource Center
- Brunswick Group - Implications for Business
- Clyde & Co - Understanding what it means for businesses around the world
- Control Risks:FAQ's
- DLA Piper - Guidance for Businesses on the Legal, Regulatory and Commercial Implications of coronavirus COVID-19
- Gall - Hong Kong Employment Law Handbook - Covid-19 Edition
- ICAEW COVID-19 Hub
- KPMG Business Continuity portal
- Lewis Silkin - COVID-19 Survey Report
- Mayer Brown - COVID-19 Response Blog and Web Portal
- OT&P Healthcare Podcasts
- OT&P Healthcare - Article on Covid-19 vaccines
- OT&P Healthcare - Article on questions related to Covid-19 vaccinations
- Psychological Coping Tips for Staff Working from Home During Outbreak
- FCDO meeting with Food and Health Bureau
- Our FCDO colleagues met with the Food and Health Bureau yesterday and expressed there was a lot of concern over the risk of quarantine and family separation. Quarantine arrangement is largely lead by CHP and they do recognise it is a tricky situation. They would endeavour to allow parents to accompany children, but this would be decided on a case by case basis.
- There were talks about the possibility of quarantine in hotels for children.
- Announcement from FCDO (UK in HK Facebook page) Feel free to circulate to other British Nationals: Important message for British Citizens living in Hong Kong regarding COVID-19
- Covid levels in Hong Kong remain low. But we know that compulsory quarantine and hospitalisation remain a concern to many in the community, and in particular the risk of separation from children. … More
- Remember, if you are a British National and are at risk of being separated from your children due to local Covid policies please call our 24 hour number: +852 2901 3000
- HKSARG website - Specified conditions imposed on inbound travellers who have visited specified places (Cap.599H)
- Tanner De Witt – COVID-19 Information Hub